I am happy to report that "Relief" does in fact follow "Complete Freak Out". The good news is I am very pleased with how our homestudy visit went today. The bad news I got a big fat "I told you so" from Jon. Mister "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine". Oh well, I'm sure it won't be the last "I told you so" that he sends my way.
Don't get me wrong, I felt like I was experiencing a senate confirmation hearing more than a game of 20 questions. However, she said that there is no reason that she would not give us a full recommendation. All of her questions were reasonable questions related to our relationship, our goals as parents, our childhood and such. She stayed about 3 hours, talked to us together for over an hour and then talked to us individually. She didn't seem to notice that I had not managed to remodel the bathrooms over the weekend. Go figure.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I felt the same way. I was a bundle of puking nerves. Then she came and it was over and it was easy peasy. We're about on the same timeline. And you have a J o n Jon too!
Post a Comment