
I knew it was coming. However, I thought the first bit of LSU propaganda would come from my Dad. But it seems that my picture taking, cocktail drinking, green behemoth driving brother in law was first with the propaganda. Now we can rest easy knowing that our daughter will learn the most important colors in the world - purple and gold of course. This lovely board book will also teach her to recognize the all important objects such as marching band, flag girls, memorial tower and football helmet. Oh and for bedtime stories and lullabies we have the complete lyrics to the Alma Mater and the LSU fight song.
Brian may have been first but it's inevitable that our daughter will have an LSU cheerleading outfit before she is 3 compliments of my Dad. I've come to terms with that fact. The LSU brainwashing begins early in my family. Hey, I'm not making this up. I have proof. Here is my niece Ivy which I present to you as "Exhibit A."

And here is "Exhibit B". Ivy and her LSU loving brother and sister.

P.S. to Aunt Andree' - Shhhh....don't tell Pappy but I am saving room on the bookshelf for an Aggies book!!!

3 comments:
First off, your nieces & nephew are very cute! Every family has their propaganda to foist on poor unsuspecting babies. In my family it's Yankees vs. Mets.
Oh I checked about the skirt not in our sizes, sorry!
Monica
LOL Cute idea actually. I know Elia absolutely loves books and hey the kind you can't tear up will last a lifetime, well at least age 1 to Freshman. Thanks for getting my day off to an early start with a smile. Our family is pretty much grinning from ear to ear right now anyway!!!
I would like to offer some Clemson propaganda. Is that allowed?
Just kidding- I know that Clemson played the Aggies in 2004 at College Station and it was one of the most enjoyable away games we've had (we flew around the hurricane to get there). My vote is for A&M. Gig em!
Post a Comment