Monday, July 31, 2006

Cost Of A Disco/Dance Party

Age inappropriate costume for a 4 year old.....$5.00



Gold Glitter Hat.....$4.99




Inflatable plastic guitar.....$1.99



Disco Ball Earrings.....$1.99



Disco Ball Hanging In Your Living Room.....$23.99



Your Husband (wearing a Mr. Kotter wig) and nephew "rocking out like they mean it".....



PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I think this was around the time that my Dad announced "I think I hear The Homestudy People knocking on your door." Luckily it was just the extremely loud beat of the music.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can I send my daughter to "camp" next year? Looks like your house is right up her alley!

M3 said...

How funny!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I wanna go to camp! You guys are too much fun!

Monica said...

I love it! You definitely win The Coolest Aunt & Uncle award! Isn't it fun to practice on the nieces & nephews.

Monica

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Camp was great! I took good pics. Good times..Good times!!

Karen and Jon said...

Yes, Ashlee', you did a fabulous job as photographer. Good strategy on your part since that means less blackmail pictures of you!! We are so glad you were here and we miss you already!!

Anonymous said...

Why aren't there any pictures of Karen?

Ava's family said...

Looks like LOTS of fun! Loved the Mr. Kotter wig! =)

4D said...

That is hysterical! Looks like a ton o' fun. You should hold a Jon and Karen Camp for adults!

Keep smilin!