Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Going To The Chapel.....
This is a ridiculously overdue post but I am trying hard not to lose my "most pathetic blogger ever" status. Anyway, my brother Paul and his girlfriend are getting married!!!! They are very excited and we are very excited for them. Of course I think my first question was "are you eloping or do I get to buy a new dress?" Hey, you have to be prepared. Anyway, an exact date hasn't been set but probably some time next spring and the wedding will be in New Orleans. Can't wait - I love weddings. He told my parents on their 46th wedding anniversary which is kind of cool also. Congratulations Paul and Jennifer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad to know you're out there!
Congrats to the aisle-runners :0)
Congratulations!
Hey, just HAD to tell you, my Secret Pal sent me some BUTT PASTE!!! he he he!! (I said butt!) As soon as I saw it, I laughed and thought of you!!!
Glad to see you posted! I kept seeing your post..Still Here...I was wondering where! hehe!
Congrats! Hope you get a new dress!
Thanks for all the well wishing.
Post a Comment