
Yep, here he is - The REAL Santa and yes, I personally know him . I've known him all my life in fact. If you are curious how I know him, click here. That's right, the rest of the year he is disguised as my Dad. Then each fall, he begins his transformation. Come to think of it, I guess when Dad stops shaving it is actually the first sign of the coming Holiday Season. I think at first, "Mrs. Claus" wasn't a big fan of the extra beard. However, over the years, she's been converted. He even has elves, there's one elf named "Leo" that kept an eye on us as kids and now keeps a close eye on the grandkids. Some of us have even gotten personal phone calls from "Leo" - usually not a good sign.
Here's a picture from a school party with another of his elves Jackson. 
He has been the Santa for many school parties for his kids and now grandkids. And, sometimes he's done it without being recognized. Just goes to show you, all you have to do is believe. Now don't bother writing me to tell me to put in a good word for you. He already knows if you've have been Naughty or Nice.

5 comments:
Wow! Your dad makes an awesome Santa. He is seriously authentic looking! On behalf of all of us, could you please ask him for speedier referrals for Christmas?
Mary-mia -
Don't you worry - that request is in!!
Karen - Please ask Santa to make sure he stops by Denton on his trip on Christmas Evening! We will leave some cookies and Milk out!
What fun having Santa for a Dad! How cool!
Merry Christmas! May referrals come quickly!
Wow! He is perfect for the Santa job! I hope you and your family have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Post a Comment