I have learned some very disturbing news recently. I've tried to ignore it thinking it would just go away. Unfortunately, it looks like it is not going away and I am going to be forced to discuss it here. So here it goes.
Who the heck decided that leggings should come back in fashion!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I know, fashions come and go. But leggings......that is something that should NEVER come back. Sure, I wore them years ago when they were in style and I've seen the pictures. Let me say that I am shocked that my loved ones let me go out in public like that. Really, they should be ashamed of themselves. I don't care what you do to leggings, they are NOT pants!!!!! No one looks good in them (at least I like to believe that is true.) I don't care how popular they become. Let me go on record telling anyone listening if I so much as think about putting on a pair of those things, you have every right to take those hideous spandex/lycra things and strangle me with them.
That brings me back to the question who decided they should come back in style?? Odds are they are tall and skinny. I say we find them and force them to eat dozens and dozens of Cracky Kreme donuts. Who is with me???
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Heh heh. Leggings. As if. They don't really think they can sell those to us again!
Hehehe....Ben & Jerry can hold them down while we funnel the calories in ;0)
To answer Mary-Mia's question - they won't be selling them to us...they'll be floggin them to the young 13+ year olds!!!
I certainly won't be wearing them (then again, I said I wouldn't wear flarey jeans...and now I do!)
Ahhh style. It all comes back around full circle! The teens wearing them today need to do so so that in 20 years they can be in our shoes with nasty legging pictures and stories to post of their blogs!
I looked like a walking Q-tip when I was a teen. Big (huge Final Net by the case hair) on top and skinny leggings on the bottom. Uh oh...I think they were quickly followed by stirrup pants.
Nooooooooooooo!
OMG. I almost died when I saw those leggings in Target. What's going on. Come on fashion world get orginal. I may have looked cute in them 20 years ago but.....this fat butt is not getting in them again. Okay maybe if we could wear leg warmers with them. Ugh!
Leggings are so awful! It amazes me what comes back into fashion!
I believe that the fashion designers try to find the most awful styles to see if people will buy them. Then they get a good laugh along with a big paycheck!
I'm with you. Leggings stink. Sure, if you are 13 years old and still have your pre-18 year old body, that's fine. But for the rest of us, they suck. Even tall skinny people look bad in them. They look like they had their legs covered in a hard candy coating, no? HA HA HA HA
Shannon at triptoemily. Blogger hates me. I can't get in to my stupid identity. grrrrrrr
Let's just hope stirrup pants stay far far away...
Post a Comment