Sunday, September 13, 2009

Do You See What I See?


082009 022
Originally uploaded by Jon and Karen
Yep, there is a tooth coming in on top. I thought I should make an announcement. My friend Kristen heard it from the owner of our local Thai restaurant and wasn't too happy about that. The latest pearly white peeked through a few days ago and I think the second top tooth isn't far behind.

I know her life will be much easier with teeth but man I'm going to miss that gummy smile.

3 comments:

Madeline said...

So Cute....and it's like she posed just for the tooth picture!!

Anonymous said...

Can you even keep up with all her milestones? What a beauty!

Mary B

Suzanne said...

Hey Karen- your dream does not creep me out! I feel like we should all be best friends after this loooooooong wait. I also had a dream about our daughter this weekend- we had her and I was holding her and trying to do something else and I kept dropping things... LOL....things... not her...

This week better fly by! I need to see that referral!!!!