Thursday, November 17, 2005

Complete Homestudy - CHECK!!!!

My new best friend,the fed-ex man, made my day by delivering the completed homestudy today. I was very disappointed when I didn't have it yesterday. Earlier this week, my caseworker "G" told me to let her know if I did not have it by Friday. I called her this morning and asked her to PLEASE not make me wait until Friday. (I thought about pretending it WAS Friday but decided to go w/ impatient rather than clueless.) She chuckled and said she would check into it. Within 10 minutes, she called me back. Not only had she verified that it was on it's way but she had gotten the tracking number, tracked it and told me it was at home waiting for me. YAY!!! I'm so good at this waiting thing, I'm sure "G" is looking forward to our long wait for a referral. I'll be expressing it to Citizenship and Immigration Services tomorrow. Bring on the fingerprinting!!!!!!!!!

No comments: