Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Next Best Thing

The word on the street is that the final, notarized copy of our homestudy is on it's way here. Yeah, I thought I was going to have this last week but remember I'm not in control of this process. After we got the draft, our agency requested the social worker add a few things so that took some extra time. No problem, I want it to be done right and don't want any surprises once it goes to China. Our contact at the agency called me today and she received her copy so ours should be here any day. Of course, I ran to the mailbox as soon as I got home but sadly it wasn't there. However, I did have a very sweet card from my niece Olivia. Other than a final homestudy, there is NOTHING I would rather find in my mailbox. It made my day - I think I can actually wait another day for that homestudy report.

No comments: