Monday, February 27, 2006

Collaging with Vicki

Yesterday, I went to hang out with my friend Vicki. No definite plans, just hadn't seen her in a while. One thing led to another and the next thing we knew, we were creating collages. Yes, collages. As in pictures cut from a magazine and pasted on something, collages. Vicki does quite a bit of this. I on the other hand haven't done anything like this in oh, about 30 years.
I can not tell you how much I enjoyed it. Doesn't hurt that Vicki makes just about anything fun. Seriously I not only enjoyed it but actually found it..... dare I say......Therapeutic.
Vicki said it didn't have to have any particular theme but I am way too "logical" (my code word for artistically challenged) for that to occur. I just started tearing out pictures that appealed to me. One picture led to another and I ended up with a collage. Check it out - I think I need a vacation.


No comments: