Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh My Gosh, I Grew Broccoli

Who knew? I'm embarrassed to say how long it has been since I actually checked on the garden in the backyard. From what I can see out the kitchen window, it looks pretty dead so I really didn't see the need to look any further. For the last few months around here, if it didn't need notarized, certified, authenticated, or over-nighted it went on the old "back burner". Exceptions were made for any notices threatening to turn off an essential utility (aka, internet and cable). Yeah, the "back burner" is buried at this point.
Anyway, check it out! I vaguely remember planting broccoli a few months ago but then forgot about it. So if you are in the mood for some broccoli, come on over. There isn't much more than what you see here so were are going to have to share.

No comments: