Once again, our "handlers" (guide and driver) gave us an action packed, exciting day. Highlight was The Great Wall. Sorry we don't have any pictures at the moment. We crashed when we got to the hotel last night (Great Wall kinda kicked out butt) and the camera is already packed up. Anway, I know I keep using this word but it was amazing.
When our travel dates became "asap", we really thought we might have to forget the few days in Beijing. We are so grateful that it all worked out and we have had this opportunity to experience Beijing, even if only for a few days. Makes us want to come back.
We are packing up and will be checking out in about an hour and heading to the airport. We have about a two hour flight to Nanchang. Still no confirmation on whether we will meet LuLu today or tomorrow but they are hopeful for today. So are we!!!
As long as I can get connected, I will post tonight from Nanchang. Hopefully with the picture we have all been waiting for.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just had chills reading this, it is such an amazing feeling being so close to your daughter. I hope you all meet today & can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment