We did use the webcam to video the referral call back on May 21. Excuse the VERY primitive editing. I had to remove our home address and other personal information. It could use some more work but I've got a packing list to obsess over. Enjoy.
UPDATED TO ADD: Just watched this again and I have to say that I have no idea what I was writing down since I only ended up with some pitiful scribble scrabble by the end of the call.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So cool. I was tearing up just watching it!! I would have never thought of videoing our referral, however we had no clue when ours would come! Keeping my fingers crossed for news of travel dates real soon!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! This will be a video to show her over and over!!!!! I'm crying over here! Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing, we are next so it is very cool to see!!!!
Congratulations she is adorable!
What a great video! It brings it all back. Hope you're travelling very soon!
I still cry every time I look at this video
Mary (St Louis)
Post a Comment